Thu, Jan. 17, 2013 - [Tennis]
The Seminole State College tennis program will host a USTA/ITA Campus Kids Day on February 8th, 2013.
CAMPUS KIDS' DAYS: What are they?
- Campus Kids Days are designed to expose more junior players (and their parents and coaches) to college tennis varsity team matches.
- College coaches will select a team match that junior players and tennis fans in the local community are encouraged to attend.
- Food and refreshments will be provided for all attending.
- Hosts will provide variety of promotional activities for fans such as raffles, exhibition matches, fast serve contests, autograph signings, etc.
- Attendance, food, refreshments, and promotions are free for all attending juniors! Campus Kids' Days and any promotions are open to ALL attending (so that any attending prospects ARE NOT receiving extra benefits)
Benefits of these Events:
- PLAYER DEVELOPMENT Getting more junior players (the future college stars) on college campuses at a young age—exposing them to the fun and excitement of college tennis.
- INCREASED FAN BASE: Filling stadiums and bleachers with juniors, their parents, and coaches.
- COMMUNITY OUTREACH & ADVOCACY: Helping build stronger ties between college programs (coach and players), their USTA section, and the local tennis community.