Kevin Of Seminole State College Shuts Out Rose State
- Kevin Dickey threw a shutout to lead Seminole State College past Rose State 4-0 on Saturday.
- Seminole State College opened up scoring in the second inning, when Josh Lewis doubled on the first pitch of the at bat, scoring two runs.
- A single by Mack Thompson in the fifth inning was a positive for Rose State.
- Dickey was the winning pitcher for Seminole State College. He allowed two hits and zero runs over seven innings, striking out ten and walking one.
- Will Allen took the loss for Rose State. He went four and two-thirds innings, allowing four runs on six hits and striking out five.
- Seminole State College tallied seven hits in the game. Marc Lebreux and Brayden Roddeneach collected multiple hits for Seminole State College. Rodden and Lebreux all had two hits to lead Seminole State College.
2B: Marc Lebreux 2, Josh Lewis, Brayden Rodden
TB: Mack Chambers, CJ IVY, Marc Lebreux 4, Josh Lewis 2, Brayden Rodden 3
RBI: Marc Lebreux 2, Josh Lewis 2
ROE: Mack Chambers
HBP: Chase Bryan, Tucker Dunlap
SB: Chase Bryan, Marc Lebreux
W: Kevin Dickey
Pitches-Strikes: Kevin Dickey 96-60
Groundouts-Flyouts: Kevin Dickey 7-4
First pitch strikes-Batters faced: Kevin Dickey 14-26