Seminole State College Defeats Arkansas Baptist College Despite Allowing 3-Run Inning
- Despite allowing three runs in the fourth inning, Seminole State College defeated Arkansas Baptist College 10-3 on Friday. Chandler Alaniz and Trace Collie powered the big inning with RBIs.
- Seminole State College fired up the offense in the first inning, when Joseph Craig homered on a 2-2 count, scoring four runs.
- Robert Briley was the winning pitcher for Seminole State College. He allowed three hits and three runs over five innings, striking out five. Cal Howard threw four innings in relief out of the bullpen.
- Gage Burns took the loss for Arkansas Baptist College. He allowed three hits and six runs over three and a third innings, striking out three.
- Seminole State College launched two home runs on the day. Craig went deep in the first inning. Brayden Rodden had a long ball in the seventh inning.
- Seminole State College racked up ten hits on the day. Mack Chambers, Rodden, and Archer Brookman each racked up multiple hits for Seminole State College. Chambers went 3-for-4 at the plate to lead Seminole State College in hits. Seminole State College didn't commit a single error in the field. Brookman had nine chances in the field, the most on the team.
2B: Mack Chambers 2
3B: Archer Brookman
HR: Joseph Craig, Brayden Rodden
TB: Cayden Aldridge, Archer Brookman 4, Mack Chambers 5, Joseph Craig 4, Tucker Dunlap, Brayden Rodden 5
RBI: Archer Brookman 2, Mack Chambers, Joseph Craig 3, CJ IVY, Brayden Rodden
SF: CJ IVY
ROE: Tucker Dunlap
HBP: Archer Brookman, Tucker Dunlap, Marc Lebreux, Josh Lewis
SB: Mack Chambers
W: Robert Briley
HBP: Robert Briley
WP: Robert Briley
Pitches-Strikes: Robert Briley 83-46, Cal Howard 48-30
Groundouts-Flyouts: Robert Briley 4-5, Cal Howard 2-7
First pitch strikes-Batters faced: Robert Briley 12-22, Cal Howard 5-13