Seminole State College Claims Lead In Sixth Inning To Defeat Northeastern Oklahoma A&M College
- Seminole State College snatched the lead late in the game in a 10-8 victory over Northeastern Oklahoma A&M College on Friday. The game was tied at five with Seminole State Collegebatting in the top of the sixth when Marc Lebreux doubled on a 2-2 count, scoring one run.
- Despite falling down by five runs in the seventh inning, Northeastern Oklahoma A&M College tried to fight back. Northeastern Oklahoma A&M College scored three runs in the failed comeback on a double by Erasmo Mavarez and a single by Tyler Small.
- Northeastern Oklahoma A&M College got on the board in the first inning. Ryan Kula doubled on a 1-0 count, scoring two runs.
- After Seminole State College scored three runs in the top of the seventh, Northeastern Oklahoma A&M College answered with three of their own. Seminole State College scored when Mack Chambers doubled on a 0-2 count, scoring two runs and Mavarez induced Brayden Rodden to hit into a fielder's choice, but one run scored. Northeastern Oklahoma A&M College then answered when Mavarez doubled on a 0-1 count, scoring one run and Smallsingled on the first pitch of the at bat, scoring two runs.
- Cal Howard earned the victory on the mound for Seminole State College. He lasted two innings, allowing three hits and three runs while striking out one.
- Sebastian Cruzado took the loss for Northeastern Oklahoma A&M College. He lasted one-third of an inning, allowing two hits and two runs while walking zero.
- Eduardo Savoie started the game for Northeastern Oklahoma A&M College. He went five and a third innings, allowing five runs on 11 hits and striking out four Robert Briley started the game for Seminole State College. He went five innings, allowing five runs on five hits and striking out five
- Seminole State College tallied 15 hits. Lebreux, Chambers, Archer Brookman, and Josh Lewiseach had multiple hits for Seminole State College. Brookman, Chambers, and Lebreux each collected three hits to lead Seminole State College.
- Northeastern Oklahoma A&M College racked up eight hits on the day. Jacob Ervin and Kulaeach collected multiple hits for Northeastern Oklahoma A&M College. Ervin led Northeastern Oklahoma A&M College with three hits in four at bats.
2B: Archer Brookman, Mack Chambers 3, Joseph Craig, Marc Lebreux 2
TB: Archer Brookman 4, Mack Chambers 6, Joseph Craig 2, Tucker Dunlap, Marc Lebreux 5, Josh Lewis 2, Chaz Orr, Brayden Rodden
RBI: Archer Brookman 2, Mack Chambers 2, Marc Lebreux, Josh Lewis, Brayden Rodden 2
SAC: Josh Lewis
FC: Chase Bryan, Brayden Rodden
HBP: Joseph Craig, Tucker Dunlap
GIDP: Chase Bryan
SB: Chase Bryan
W: Cal Howard
HBP: Robert Briley
WP: Robert Briley 2, Cal Howard
Pitches-Strikes: Robert Briley 104-56, Cal Howard 44-24
Groundouts-Flyouts: Robert Briley 6-2, Cal Howard 3-2
First pitch strikes-Batters faced: Robert Briley 15-29, Cal Howard 7-11